Improve your Lab performance, equipment utilization & quickly resolve issues in real-time
MES-360 can help improve overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) & total cost of ownership (TCO) in your lens manufacturing process.
Proactively manage your production and job breakage with the software´s real time data. MES-360 maximizes production throughput and cost-saving.
Four modules to fit any optical lab manufacturing needs
- MES-360 MM - Machine Monitoring
- MES-360 CB - Coating Batch
- MES-360 BT - Breakage Tracking
- MES-360 CR - Conveyor Routing (with Intergrated Smart Conveyor only)
- Real-time Production Monitoring of the lens manufacturing process, including machine status, productivity, & quality control parameters. This allows labs to detect and correct errors before they become major issues, improving product quality, consistency and yield.
- Customizable Workflows to meet the specific needs of the lab production environment. Includes setting up rules for job routing, tracking, & job priority handling with Satisloh´s Integrated Smart Conveyor.
- Quality Management with a wide range of quality control tools to ensure each lens meets the required specifications. Includes inspection & testing tools, allows for lens measurement during different production steps and works with automated inspection machines.
- Machine Integration links production machine (Satisloh & 3rd party) and hardware for seamless data transfer and integration with other workflows. This provides greater flexibility and scalability in the production process.
- Data Platform for data collection and advanced analytics tools, allowing users to evaluate production data & identify trends or patterns that contribute to issues in the production process. This helps labs optimize their production processes and improve overall efficiency.
Physical or virtual server Min. 2.5 GHz, 8 core CPU Min. 16 GB RAM Min. 500 GB free space on hard drive Min. 1 Gbit network Windows server 2012 32/64 bit Cloud server available
|PC, ThinClient, TabletPC with WIN OS Min. 2 GHz dual-core CPU Min. 4 GB RAM MS WIN 7/8/10 32/64 bit
All technical data are subject to change without notice. Verify details with Satisloh