The C-300 high precision 7-axis centering machine processes various geometries including non-circular shapes and a wide range of diameters of 10–300 mm.
The first centering machine to combine force-controlled grinding and full flexibility of CNC technology, paving the way for highest speed and best surface quality.
Innovative force grinding, cooling & voice-coil clamping
The C-300 is equipped with 2 direct driven tool spindles and precise linear motors shortens processing times and increases efficiency. Combining three innovative processes of special force grinding, cooling and voice-coil clamping allows for highly dynamic movements with precise force control and a better surface quality, while processing at the highest speed.
Efficient and Flexible
- Processes various geometries with almost no tool exchanges.
- 2 tool spindles moving independently for faster processing and shorter cycle times.
- Time saving multi-chamfering capability.
- Extremely precise linear motors and direct drive tool spindles provide edge processing at highest speed and best surface quality.
- Innovative force grinding reduces processing times and minimizes tool strain for longer service life.
- Processes various steps and contours all in one machine.
- Voice-coil technology allows dynamic movements with extremely precise force control for a sensitive and highly accurate centering clamping process.
- Processes even non-circular shapes with optional form shaping grinding.
Reliable and Precise
- Repeatable position accuracy of 0.001 mm guarantees precise and consistent results.
- Air bearing work-piece spindle without seals eliminates wear, friction, & start-up resistance.
- Excellent surface quality through best torsion stiffness and vibration-free high cutting speed.
- Unique clamping system with pneumatic weight balance compensates for the differing weights of centering bells
- Special cooling technology for optimized, even tool cooling and flushing.
- High stability through unique and proven polymer concrete base and vibration damping machine feet.
Easy to use
- Easily accessible working chamber simplifies maintenance and cleaning.
- User-friendly touch screen with intuitive Centro Software.
- Error-free and easy operation with integrated graphical simulation mode.
Diameter: Ø 1–300 mm
1200 x 1850 x 2300 mm / 47.24 x 72.83 x 90.55 inches
|Weight:||3200 kg / 7055 lb|
All technical data are subject to change without notice. Verify details with Satisloh.
Purchase a C-300 and get your MES-360 Lite for free!
Your introduction to Industry 4.0 with MES-360 Lite
Increasing transparency and visibility of your equipment performance is one of the key levers to optimizing your production and reducing costs. MES-360 Lite provides daily reports using pre-established KPI to track machine utilization, production throughput, and top 5 errors for all of your Satisloh Lab 4.0 ready machines.
MES-360 Lite is easy to install, needs minimal maintenance (Windows OS updates), and only requires basic computers skills. The system allows up to 50 machine connection.
Upgrade MES-360 Lite to the full version at any time or add individual modules as your needs change.