Satisloh´s Magna-Spin, semi-automatic compact spin hard coater, supports UV curable all solids and solvent based lacquers for high scratch resistance and repeatable coating quality.
Unique spin coating, for scratch coverage & resistance
- Semi-automatic back-side hard coating machine for labs with low to mid-volume requirements
- Supports UV-cured all solid & solvent based lacquer coating for high scratch resistance and repeatable coating quality.
- Fast cycle times: processing up to 100 lenses/hour
- Robust process & compact design for maximum up-time and consistent high yields
- Easy to operate with a simplified hard coating production.
- Faster operations with one piece flow does not require lens batching.
- Works with ART blocked & unblocked ophthalmic lenses.
- Perfectly integrates with Metro Lab turnkey lens production offering.
Optimum coating performance guaranteed with Satisloh lens coating processes, consumables & spin coating technology
|Productivity:||Up to 90 lenses/hour with solvent based chemistry Up to 100 lenses/hour with all solids chemistry|
|Lens materials:||All organic and mineral glass lenses|
|Dimensions (wxdxh):||956 x 1100 x 1800 mm / 38 x 43 x 71 inches|
|Weight:||400 kg / 882 lb|
All technical data subject to change without notice. Verify details with Satisloh.
Ask us a question
Satisloh experts are ready to answer your questions. We help you make the right machine purchase decision
Request a quote
Satisloh designs and manufactures machines that meet your specific requirements. Request your personalised quote today!