ART-Deblocker-2, the next generation of fully automated and alloy-free lens surface deblocking. The lens deblocking system separates lens, block-piece, and adhesive using a high-pressure water jet.
5 reasons why your lab should move to ART - Alloy Replacement Technology
Fully automated lens surface deblocking
The ophthalmic ART-Deblocker-2 enables labs to fully automate their surfacing operation.
- Basically, ART-Deblocker-2 features Alloy Replacement Technology and supports all the positive aspects of non-alloy production. In other words, it features environmentally-friendly production, time & quality savings, and compatibility with other manufacturers’ equipment.
- Equally important, the machine itself dries both sides of the lens,so they are inspection ready.
- In addition, the lens deblocking system sorts blocks back in job tray after the deblocking process.
- Also to mention, it needs up to 18% less floor space than its predecessor.
- Last but not least, side, back and front doors can be fully opened for best accessibility and easiest serviceability.
- An external water-filtration-system (WFS). For best processing, we recommend WFS-2 to reduce water usage by up to 80%.
|Productivity:||~ 200 lenses/hour|
|Working range:||Lens diameter 50 – 85 mm Lens thickness up to 30 mm Plano up to +18 dpt base curve Prism up to 5.5° Progressives, multi-focals, single vision lenses|
|Lens material:||All standard organic materials, photochromic and polarized blanks|
|Dimensions (wxdxh):||1502 x 2078 x 2140 mm / 60 x 82 x 85 inches, without water-filtration system and chiller|
|Weight:||1900 kg / 4190 lbs|
All technical data subject to change without notice. Verify details with Satisloh.
Purchase an ART-Deblocker-2 and get your MES-360 Lite for free!
Your introduction to Industry 4.0 with MES-360 Lite
Increasing transparency and visibility of your equipment performance is one of the key levers to optimizing your production and reducing costs. MES-360 Lite provides daily reports using pre-established KPI to track machine utilization, production throughput, and top 5 errors for all of your Satisloh Lab 4.0 ready machines.
MES-360 Lite is easy to install, needs minimal maintenance (Windows OS updates), and only requires basic computers skills. The system allows up to 50 machine connections.
Upgrade MES-360 Lite to the full version at any time or add individual modules as your needs change.
Ask us a question
Satisloh experts are ready to answer your questions. We help you make the right machine purchase decision
Request a quote
Satisloh designs and manufactures machines that meet your specific requirements. Request your personalised quote today!