Lens Engraver-LC, a CO2 laser engraver, is designed to perform semi-visible and visible markings on free-form/organic lenses. It precisely engraves micro circles, characters, logos (dxf or dwg), geometric shapes and product brands on all organic lens materials, hard, AR coated and tinted lenses and convex, concave.
With the power adjustment kit, it guarantees the highest consistency, quality and visibility of the engravings.
Cost effectice lens marking
- Low operating costs because of virtually consumables-free processing plus low maintenance needed.
- Short process times.
- Minimal maintenance required.
Easy & safe engraving of ophthalmic lenses
- Requires no protective eyewear for operator.
- Sealed CO2 laser source, requires no gas installation.
- User friendly software for operation, calibration, control and graphical layout design.
Choose the lens engraver system that best fits to your lab needs
|Productivity:||180-200 lenses/hour (depending on layout design)|
|Marking field:||approx. 100 mm x 100 mm|
|Lens materials:||all organic materials, high index material, Trivex and polycarbonate|
|Dimensions (wxdxh):||Desktop: 515 x 1340 x 827 mm / 20 x 52 x 32 inches Standalone: 1056 x 1347 x 1322 mm / 41 x 53 x 52 inches Automated: 1188 x 1661 x 1387 mm / 46 x 65 x 54 inches|
|Weight:||Desktop: 210 kg / 463 lbs Standalone: 316 kg / 697 lbs Automated: 400 kg / 882 lbs|
All technical data subject to change without notice. Verify details with Satisloh.