The HS-200 is a flexible and mobile automation system for optics manufacturing. It smoothly loads up to 408 optical workpieces per cycle with a positioning accuracy of +/- 0.1 mm. Its flexible design allows adding washing and turning stations at a later stage, automating even more the production process.
Efficient & mobile automated workpiece handling
The HS-200 is compatible with most Satisloh grinding, centering & polishing machines: SPM/SPS-200, SPM/SPS-125, SPM/SPS-50, PR-150 and C-300. Its design, an easy docking system with different suction cups and clamping options, facilitates and simplifies its use with more than one machine and different optical workpieces.
Efficient and flexible
- Handles lenses Ø 15-80 mm and up to 50 mm lens thickness.
- Compatible with most Satisloh grinding, centering, and polishing machines.
- Mobile design allows flexible use where needed.
- Modular, upgradeable design with optional washing and turning stations and double vacuum suction cup.
- Use 2 trays for highest productivity and minimized reloading – up to 408 lenses per loading cycle.
- Fully automated loading with at least 250 mm/sec increases your productivity.
- Repeatability of +/- 0.1 mm guarantees smooth operation.
- Very high lens handling sensitivity for less damage as with manual loading.
Easy to use
- Easy docking system saves installation time.
- No changeover needed - can remain at machine during manual loading.
408 lenses Ø ≤ 18 mm, 2 trays per loading cycle
Spheres, aspheres, cylinders, toroids, freeforms, prisms & other optical surfaces
|Working range:|| |
Handles workpieces Ø 15 - 80 mm, up to 50 mm lens thickness 25 mm at the washing station
|Dimensions (wxdxh):||1100 x 700 mm / 43 x 28 inches|
All technical data are subject to change without notice. Verify details with Satisloh.