VFT-orbit-2E is an economical entry into automated Rx lens generating for mid volume production. In addition, the surfacing machine is available as automated or manual.
Economically priced free form lens generator
VFT-orbit-2E is the best choice for mid-sized production labs. Consequently, it is based on VFT-orbit-2 technology. Certainly, upgrades are available (optionally).
- Satisloh’s proprietary ophthalmic milling spindle enables 24,000 RPM.
- As result, the generator processes up to 70 lenses per hour.
- Secondly, VFT fast tool with “voice-coil” technology ensures ultimate surface accuracy, smoothness and short “cut-to-polish” processes.
- Moreover, a power-save mode ensures that air bearings automatically turn off when the machine is idle. So, it saves up to 20% of energy.
- Also, the machine design provides easy access for service & maintenance.
- Finally, the automated version of VFT-orbit-2E comes with loader. Ensure that VFT-orbit-2E entry level machine comes without automation but can be upgraded later on.
|Productivity:||Up to 70 lenses/hour|
|Working range:||Concave: milling: -14.5 dpt, turning: up to -30 dpt. Convex: milling and turning: +30 dpt.|
|Lens material:||All organic materials|
|Dimensions (wxdxh):||1771 x 1624 x 1736 mm / 70 x 64 x 68 in|
|Weight:||2200 kg / 4850 lb|
All technical data subject to change without notice. Verify details with Satisloh.
Ask us a question
Satisloh experts are ready to answer your questions. We help you make the right machine purchase decision
Request a quote
Satisloh designs and manufactures machines that meet your specific requirements. Request your personalised quote today!