1200-DLX-2 vacuum box coater, for high-volume anti-reflective or mirror coating lens production. The coating machine, designed to meet the high throughput requirements, coating reliability, and energy efficiency of large labs and stock lens production.
High-volume AR & mirror coater
- Capacity: up to 209 lenses/batch Ø70 mm with ringless full dome.
- Multiple lens coating process applications: Anti-Reflective; mirror; topcoat; & in-chamber tinting on organic & mineral glass lenses.
- Deposition of multiple coating process features in one single run.
- Larger Meissner trap with intelligent, movable shield system optimizes pumping speed and protects against surface contamination.
- Portable degassing system shareble with other coaters, reduces chamber degassing & maintenance time, and shortens processing cycles.
- Simplified electron-beam emitter for easy maintenance & increased reliability.
- Ion-beam assisted deposition for best layer adhesion and hardness.
- Special substrade gradient & planetary holders (available upon request).
Coating processes for Rx lenses
- Top coating - Hydrophobic, Super Hydrophobic & Super Hydro/Oleophobic
- AR coating - Ultimate, Premium, Performance, Classic, Multicote X
- Mirror coating - Spectraflex X
- Specialized coating - Protect-Blue, Protect UV, Protect Complete & Protect High Contrast
- In-chamber tinting - Various colors & absorption levels
1200-DLX-2 vacuum box coater can be customized to meet your product, process & production requirements.
Perfectly matched Satisloh ophthalmic lens coating processes, consumables, and box coaters guarantee best coating performance.
6-sector dome lens capacity:
Ø 65 mm up to 198 lenses/batch
|Ringless full dome lens capacity:|
Ø 65 mm up to 245 lenses/batch
|Flip over lens capacity:|
Ø 65 mm up to 144 lenses/batch
|3-sector dome (ringless) &|
Planetary cylinders lens capacity:
|Available upon request|
|Lens material:||All organic materials and mineral glass|
|Dimensions (wxdxh):||2171 x 3145 x 2440 mm / 85.5 x 123.8 x 96 inches|
|Weight:||3637 kg / 8018 lb|
All technical data subject to change without notice. Verify details with Satisloh.
Purchase a 1200-DLX-2 and get your MES-360 Lite for free!
Your introduction to Industry 4.0 with MES-360 Lite
Increasing transparency and visibility of your equipment performance is one of the key levers to optimizing your production and reducing costs. MES-360 Lite provides daily reports using pre-established KPI to track machine utilization, production throughput, and top 5 errors for all of your Satisloh Lab 4.0 ready machines.
MES-360 Lite is easy to install, needs minimal maintenance (Windows OS updates), and only requires basic computers skills. The system allows up to 50 machine connection.
Upgrade MES-360 Lite to the full version at any time or add individual modules as your needs change.