The SPS-10 micro-optics polishing machine extends polishing production capabilities to include complex, small lenses, non-linear shapes, and micro-optics spheres and aspheres with maximum precision and perfect surface finishing.
Micro spheres & aspheres polishing
The SPS-10 is designed for micro-optics with the highest demands on precision and diameters from below 1 mm up to 10 mm. Its processing possibilities include the dressing of tools with integrated dressing spindle, crosscut adjustment, & optional asphere and stemp polishing.
Efficient and flexible
- A choice of 3 reception systems available for different work pieces; air pressure, vacuum and cementingchuck or collet chuck.
- Choose between an air bearing or ball bearing spindle, depending on application.
- Automated production ready.
- Optional integration of the HS-30 automation system allows for highly sensitive micro lens handling.
- Low power consumption and flexible machine location, independent from power source.
Reliable and precise
- Proven ‘Synchrospeed’ method drives the polishing process.
- Direct driven water-cooled spindles (workpiece, tool and dressing spindle) for better repeatabliity & highest precision.
- Higher positioning accuracy through C-axis mode of workpiece spindle.
- The machine’s Integrated Quality control System (IQS) automatically adjusts for tool wear, compensating for any inaccuracies.
Easy to use
- Optimized Human Machine Interface (HMI) allows for easy operation.
- ReST-interface allows smooth integration into your MES-360 system.
- Full connectivity to ProACT software for pre-polishing and corrective polishing of aspheres.
|Geometries:||Spheres & aspheres|
|Working range:|| |
Spherical from Ø <1–10 mm Aspherical from Ø 7–12 mm Tool diameter up to 25 mm
|Dimensions (wxdxh):||700 x 1350 x 1950 mm / 28 x 51 x 77 inches|
795 kg / 1752.67 lb without HS-30 handling system
All technical data are subject to change without notice. Verify details with Satisloh.
Purchase an SPS-10 and get your MES-360 Lite for free!
Your introduction to Industry 4.0 with MES-360 Lite
Increasing transparency and visibility of your equipment performance is one of the key levers to optimizing your production and reducing costs. MES-360 Lite provides daily reports using pre-established KPI to track machine utilization, production throughput, and top 5 errors for all of your Satisloh Lab 4.0 ready machines.
MES-360 Lite is easy to install, needs minimal maintenance (Windows OS updates), and only requires basic computers skills. The system allows up to 50 machine connection.
Upgrade MES-360 Lite to the full version at any time or add individual modules as your needs change.
Ask us a question
Satisloh experts are ready to answer your questions. We help you make the right machine purchase decision
Request a quote
Satisloh designs and manufactures machines that meet your specific requirements. Request your personalised quote today!