Rx Lens Polishing at its best
- Multi-FLEX-2 presents Satisloh's second generation of automated, high-volume, digital lens polishers.
- It simultaneously process three lenses in three independently controlled polishing chambers for maximum productivity, versatility and redundancy.
- The lens polisher features a universal polishing tool that can be used for all standard lens materials and the majority of Rx ranges.
- It features a new tool-spindle design which guarantees highest reliability.
- A redesigned tool-reception interface simplifies maintenance tremendously.
- Multi-FLEX-2 lens polisher is Satisloh's first polisher which comes in the new state-of-the-art machine design.
|Up-to +90 lenses per hour
|Up-to 90 lenses per hour
|Up-to 100 lenses per hour
For lenses that will be hard coated.
High curve lenses.
For high luster finish.
For lenses that will not be hard coated.
|Fastest process on the market for Polycarbonate
|Universal Extended Range FLEX
Step 1.) Universal Extended Range FLEX
Step 2.) Universal High Luster FLEX
Step 1.) Universal Speed FLEX
Step 2.) Universal Extended Range FLEX
Multi-FLEX-2 comes with Evolution-U process pre-installed which covers the complete working range.
Additional licenses for special processes are available to add high luster, or increase the polishing speed (process license included with Satisloh polishing tools).
Multi-FLEX polishing machines include a free-of-charge license to use the Evolution-U process and other specialty polishing processes provided by Satisloh under the condition that customer is buying and using original polishing tools from Satisloh.
Alternatively, customer may purchase a royalty-bearing license (one-time fee per machine) to use these Satisloh polishing processes with third party tools, which are not infringing Satisloh’s IP rights.
|Up to 100 lenses/hour with Top Speed
|Base curve concave: 0 -14 dpt / extended up to 18 dpt. Lens diameter: 60-85mm / extended down to 48 mm Cylinder: 0-6 dpt
|All organic materials
1810 x 2231 x 2078 mm / 60 x 85 x 82 inches incl. conveyor and signal lamp
|approx. 1400 kg / 3087 lb
All technical data subject to change without notice. Verify details with Satisloh.
- Tool Wear Monitoring: The smart system scans polishing tools and detects damage. Tool Wear Monitoring reduces lens breakage and machine downtime while ensuring best polishing results.