The CDS 2000 is the ultimate choice for hard coating mass production. Processing up to 384 lenses per hour, this fully automated system provides highest performance and accuracy for high-volume labs, offering separate cleaning and hard coating zones, that resist humidity.
Highest effiency for high-volume lens processing
The CDS 2000 offers distinct zones for cleaning and hard-coating, ensuring an environment free from humidity and adhering to ISO 6 standards. With two robots for faster processing and in-out conveyors to minimize contamination, the machine ensures consistent and sustainable lens treatment. Maintenance is simplified with remote support, and the system can be augmented with various add-ons for enhanced functionality.
- Two zones, dedicated for separate cleaning & hard-coating, avoiding humidity and optimized for smaller air volume A/C, ensuring ISO6 standard in the coating chamber
- Highest efficiency with two robots handling racks, shortening cycle times for higher thoughput
- Automatic, separate entry/exit conveyors reduce contamination in processing areas
- Automatically refills detergent, varnish and alcohol, ensuring non-stop processing and easy maintenance
- Customisable machines (available options to fit customer’s needs)
- Designed for heavy-duty use (very limited downtime)
- Optimized water and energy consumption for eco-efficient processing
- Intuitive HMI makes it easy to use
- Remote connection to service team for easier and faster diagnosis (Upgrading possibility)
|Cycle time:||~5 minutes|
|Lenses / Cycle:||28 to 32|
|Lenses / Hour||336 to 384|
|Type of lenses||All types Ø 40 to 80 mm|
|Dimensions (wxdxh):||9,860 x 1,850 x 2,700 mm / 388 x 73 x 106 inches|
|Weight:||2,800 kg / 6173 lbs|
|Flow machine:||Left to right or from right to left|
All technical data subject to change without notice. Verify details with Satisloh.