Prism processing at its best
With over 20 year’s presence in the market, the PR-150 is a trusted brand in grinding and edge shaping of prisms. It is renowned in the industry for its ease of use, ability to achieve high volume stock removals and maintain excellent angular accuracy with a fine ground surface finish. With the additional options of lens contouring, rod lens rounding and the ability of automation it is a true workhorse.
Efficient and User-friendly
The PR-150 machine is built for speed and efficiency. This is achieved by small details and optimizations that make using the machine an experience.
- Fast mechanical setup through simple chuck devices
- Easy and convenient job setup with PriSyS guided user interface
- Editable standard forms with simple input of all process parameters
- Automatic cut path calculation
- Optimum cutting performance through variable feed rate settings
- Manual process optimization with individual settings
- Graphical process simulation for optimization of the job
- Optional automated loading system HS-200
- Integrated air shower function for cleaning of workpieces after grinding
- Optimized driving concept of spindles and axes allows high process speed for best accuracy
- Grinds extremely accurate angles of plano surfaces in relation to each other
- Variable programming of the feed rate allows the machine to adapt to the geometry of the workpiece improving surface quality
5—150 mm largest diagonal of workpiece (symmetrical) with a height of 90 mm
|1000 x 1480 x 1900 mm / 39.4 x 58.3 x 74.8 inches
1150 kg / 2535.3 lbs
Power: 7,5kVA Air Supply: 6bar
All technical data are subject to change without notice. Verify details with Satisloh.