ART-Deblocker-M is a manual, alloy-free lens surface deblocker. The lens deblocking system uses Alloy Replacement Technology (ART), the environmentally-friendly alternative to traditional alloy blocking.
5 reasons why your lab should move to ART - Alloy Replacement Technology
Manual and alloy-free lens deblocking
The ophthalmic deblocking system ART-Deblocker-M is Satisloh’s answer to manual, alloy-free lens deblocking.
- Basically, ART-Deblocker-M features Alloy Replacement Technology and supports all the positive aspects of non-alloy production. In other words, it features environmentally-friendly production, time & quality savings and compatibility with other equipment.
- Also, the manual machine quickly separates lens and block-piece. And it profits from the same water jet technology as the automated ART-Deblocker-2.
- Furthermore, it offers simple mechanical adjustments for different block curvatures.
- Equally important, ART-Deblocker-M is easy to operate and maintain.
- Finally, its closed water cycle reduces water usage.
|Productivity:||Up to 100 lenses/hour|
|Working range:||Lens diameter 50 – 85 mm Lens thickness up to 30 mm Plano up to +15 dpt base curve Prism up to 5.5° Progressives, multi-focals, single vision lenses|
|Lens material:||All standard organic materials|
|Dimensions (wxdxh):||768 x 735 x 1539 mm / 30 x 29 x 61 inches|
|Weight:||225 kg / 496 lb|
All technical data subject to change without notice. Verify details with Satisloh.
Ask us a question
Satisloh experts are ready to answer your questions. We help you make the right machine purchase decision
Request a quote
Satisloh designs and manufactures machines that meet your specific requirements. Request your personalised quote today!