The VFT-orbit-2i is the industry's first intelligent digital lens generator. The fully automated lens surfacing machine features exceptional throughput, quality and reliability -- taking your lab's performance to a new level with predictive maintenance through AI and Machine Learning capabilities.
Unlock the full potential of smart lens generating for your business
VFT-orbit-2i covers all generating processes and more: lens milling, turning, cribbing and engraving. This generator incorporates Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning technologies for streamlined diagnostics and predictive maintenance, helping keep the VFT-orbit-2i in optimal condition for highest quality surfacing.
- Minimize unexpected breakdowns with VFT-orbit-2i's optimized reliability and AI powered predictive maintenance
- Gain valuable insights and optimize operations effortlessly through simplified data logging and remote support
- With breakthrough B-axis intelligence, potential issues are detected and addressed, ensuring axis protection
- Eliminate compromises on feed rates during the process with the stronger and even more robust new milling spindle
- Achieve unsurpassed surface accuracy in the turning process with Satisloh’s Fast-Tool with voice-coil technology
- Save time and eliminate manual adjustments with Auto-calibration
Options for even better performance & customized requirements
- A 2nd Fast-Tool enables the use of different turning tips for diverse materials.
- Through Tool Cooling, a patented Satisloh technology, provides highest surface accuracy and extended tool life
- Mechanical engraving
- Performance Package
|Productivity:||Up to 100 lenses/hour (with performance package up to 120 lenses/hour)|
|Working range:||Concave - milling: - 14.5 dpt. Concave - turning: up to - 30 dpt. Convex - milling & turning: + 30 dpt.|
|Lens material:||All organic materials|
|Dimensions (wxdxh):||1,270 x 1,501 x 1,832 mm / 50 x 60 x 72 inches|
|Weight:||2200 kg / 4850 lbs|
All technical data subject to change without notice. Verify details with Satisloh.
Adding Performance Package to a VFT-orbit-2i increases throughput by 10-20% depending on lens material mix. The temperature and flow control sensors create a faster feedback loop for highest consistency of lens quality.
- Want to learn why adding the Performance Package makes your VFT-orbit-2i even more reliable and extends machine up-time? Download our Tech Paper VFT-orbit-2 Enhanced Intelligence Kit.
- Interested in how adding the Performance Package results in higher production speed on the VFT-orbit-2i? Download Tech Paper VFT-orbit-2 Diamond Performance Kit.
Your introduction to Industry 4.0 with MES-360 Lite
Increasing transparency and visibility of your equipment performance is key to optimizing your production and reducing costs. MES-360 Lite provides daily reports using pre-established KPI to track:
- machine utilization
- production throughput
- top 5 errors
for all of your Satisloh Lab 4.0 ready machines.
MES-360 Lite needs minimal maintenance (Windows OS updates) and only requires basic computers skills. The system allows up to 50 machine connections.
Upgrade MES-360 Lite to MES-360, the full version, at any time or add individual modules as your needs change.