ART-Blocker-M is a manual and alloy-free lens surface blocker. The lens blocking system uses Alloy Replacement Technology (ART), the environmentally-friendly alternative to traditional alloy blocking.
Manual and alloy-free lens surface blocker
ART, non-alloy lens blocking technology, employs reusable block-pieces. The connection between lens blank and block-piece for optical lenses is made by using UV-curable adhesive. Non-automated labs with low to mid volume production can best profit by the manual ophthalmic blocker’s benefits:
- Basically, the ART-Blocker-M is easy to operate and to maintain.
- Moreover, a scanner interface saves time by entering job data automatically
- Besides, the work sequence, displayed on the screen, reduces operator errors
- In addition, prism rings help to avoid application errors by setting the lens directly in the right position.
- Finally, a screen message alerts the operator when the process is complete. This also helps to avoid operator errors and lens breakage.
|Productivity:||Up to 50 lenses/hour|
|Working range:||Lens diameter 65 – 85 mm|
Lens thickness up to 30 mm
Plano up to +15 dpt base curve
Prism up to 5°
Progressives, multi-focals, single vision lenses
|Lens material:||All standard organic materials|
|Dimensions (wxdxh):||701 x 711 x 1696 mm / 28 x 28 x 67 inches|
|Weight:||210 kg / 463 lb|
All technical data subject to change without notice. Verify details with Satisloh.