VFT-macro is a manual, Rx free form lens generator for low to mid volume production. It features VFT technology and auto-calibration.
Digital Rx lens production for low to mid volume operations
The manual compact Rx lens generator may be used as the primary surfacing unit for low to mid volume operations or as a back-up generator for fully automated labs.
- Manual, reliable system with proven VFT technology
- The VFT-macro milling spindle enables 12,000 rpm.
- Processes up to 50 lenses per hour.
- VFT fast tool for ultimate surface accuracy and smoothness enabling short “cut-to-polish” processes.
- Full surface milling and beveling.
- Corrosion resistant working chamber.
- Auto-calibration of tools and axes to eliminate manual center point adjustments.
- Mechanical engraving
- "All-Format" software
|Productivity:||Up to 50 lenses/hour|
|Working range:||Concave: up to -14.5 dpt.|
|Lens material:||All organic materials|
|Dimensions (wxdxh):||1100 x 1200 x 1500 mm / 43 x 47 x 59 inches|
|Weight:||<800 kg / 1,764 lbs|
All technical data subject to change without notice. Verify details with Satisloh.
Ask us a question
Satisloh experts are ready to answer your questions. We help you make the right machine purchase decision
Request a quote
Satisloh designs and manufactures machines that meet your specific requirements. Request your personalised quote today!