The ideal solution for small-to-medium sized labs seeking a compact and efficient hard coating machine. The CDC 400 delivers up to 60 lenses/hour, is energy efficient, offers auto-refilling of detergent and alcohol, and a user-friendly interface.
A compact hard coating solution, without compromising quality
The CDC 400 uses a 2-axis robot for precise lens handling, features six cleaning tanks, and offers a comprehensive hard coating process. With its eco-friendly water-saving system and automatic refills, it ensures consistent, uninterrupted operation.
- Compact design with minimal footprint
- 1 combined zone for cleaning and hard coating (ISO 6 coating environment)
- Automatically refills detergent and alcohol, ensuring non-stop processing and easy maintenance
- Optimized water and energy consumption for eco-efficient processing
- Intuitive HMI makes it easy to use
- Designed for 1 or 2 shift use
- Easy maintenance
- Remote connection to service team for easier and faster diagnosis possible
|Cycle time:||~5 minutes|
|Lenses / Cycle:||6|
|Lenses / Hour||60|
|Type of lenses||All types Ø 40 to 80 mm|
|Dimensions (wxdxh):||3,170 x 1,250 x 2,080 mm / 125 x 49 x 82 inches|
|Weight:||750 kg / 1654 lbs|
All technical data subject to change without notice. Verify details with Satisloh.