Choose the SPM-50 CNC grinding machine for the production of small to midsized optics, from Ø 5 mm up to Ø 50 mm.
Best fit for combining the production of small AND midsized optics
SPM-50 features highest sensitivity for the handling of small lenses combined with best force required for processing larger diameters.
Efficient and flexible
- The SPM-50 has been designed to be sensitive towards processing small lenses, without compromising on the force and robustness required for processing larger diameters.
- Faster than expected, allowing pre- and fine grinding with one setup and minimal sub-surface damage.
Reliable and precise
- It offers repeatable process performance through the improved machine and axes cooling that ensure an optimal and constant processing temperature during the grinding process.
- The direct driven linear drives and servo motors ensure highest repeat positioning accuracy during processing.
Easy to use
- Coated working chamber for fast and easy cleaning
- Maintenance friendly
- Compact footprint
|Working range:||Working diameter: 5-50 mm|
|Dimensions (wxdxh):||700 x 1350 x 1950 mm / 28 x 53 x 77 in|
|Weight:||Approximately 895 kg / 1973 lb|
All technical data are subject to change without notice. Verify details with Satisloh.
Options & Accessories
- Integrated automatic loading system HS-30
- Collaborative loading system HS-200
- Electronic sagittal height measurement system with machine interface and set of spherometer rings
- Satisloh Asphere Grinding software module
- Satisloh ‘’DataCorrect’’ software module, for interfacing with external measuring devices
- Satisloh ‘’Cone’’ software module, for edging of conical cylinders
- Emulation software with integrated 3D-simulation for Windows based PC
- Remote service option
- Coolant tank, 40 litre tank with pump, cooling coil and thermostat (external chiller needed)
- Coolant centrifuge, with 125 litre tank, pump, cooling coil and thermostat (external chiller needed)
- Chiller System, 2kW cooling power, ± 1K temperature stabilization
- External exhausting system
- Workpiece clamping systems: collet chucks, rotor chucks, vacuum chucks
- Diamond grinding tools
- Measuring device for tools and reception heights
- Loading trays for HS-30 loading system
- Several coolant additives
- Axis adjustment tool
- SYNLINE tool design software
Purchase an SPM-50 and get your MES-360 Lite for free!
Your introduction to Industry 4.0 with MES-360 Lite
Increasing transparency and visibility of your equipment performance is one of the key levers to optimizing your production and reducing costs. MES-360 Lite provides daily reports using pre-established KPI to track machine utilization, production throughput, and top 5 errors for all of your Satisloh Lab 4.0 ready machines.
MES-360 Lite is easy to install, needs minimal maintenance (Windows OS updates), and only requires basic computers skills. The system allows up to 50 machine connection.
Upgrade MES-360 Lite to the full version at any time or add individual modules as your needs change.