Best fit for combining the production of small AND midsized optics
SPM-50 features highest sensitivity for the handling of small lenses combined with best force required for processing larger diameters.
Efficient and flexible
- The SPM-50 has been designed to be sensitive towards processing small lenses, without compromising on the force and robustness required for processing larger diameters.
- Faster than expected, allowing pre- and fine grinding with one setup and minimal sub-surface damage.
Reliable and precise
- It offers repeatable process performance through the improved machine and axes cooling that ensure an optimal and constant processing temperature during the grinding process.
- The direct driven linear drives and servo motors ensure highest repeat positioning accuracy during processing.
Easy to use
- Coated working chamber for fast and easy cleaning
- Maintenance friendly
- Compact footprint
|Working diameter: 5-50 mm
|700 x 1350 x 1950 mm / 28 x 53 x 77 in
|Approximately 895 kg / 1973 lb
All technical data are subject to change without notice. Verify details with Satisloh.