ART-Blocker-A is a fully automated and alloy-free lens surface blocker. The lens blocking system uses Alloy Replacement Technology (ART), the environmentally-friendly alternative to traditional alloy blocking.
Fully automated alloy-free lens blocking
ART, the non-alloy lens blocking technology, employs reusable block-pieces. The connection between lens blank and block-piece for optical lenses is made by UV-curable adhesive. The lens blocker itself features several benefits due to ART:
- First of all, the ART-Blocker-A does not require any tape or any block rings.
- Secondly, the automated lens blocker does not require any cooling time after blocking.
- The availability of multiple block-pieces and diameters optimizes performance.
- The lens blocking system does not need manual handling and front-side protection.
- Lastly, the automated lens blocker includes imaging and probing. Front side probing enables re-calculation of back curve for most accurate optical power.
|Productivity:||Up to 100 lenses/hour|
|Working range:||Lens diameter 58 – 85 mm Lens thickness up to 30 mm Plano up to +15 dpt. base curve Prism up to 5° Progressives, multi-focals, single vision lenses|
|Lens material:||All standard organic materials, photochromic and polarized blanks|
|Dimensions (wxdxh):||1215 x 1236 x 1907 mm / 48 x 49 x 75 inches, without chiller|
|Weight:||880 kg / 1940 lb|
All technical data subject to change without notice. Verify details with Satisloh.
Your introduction to Industry 4.0 with MES-360 Lite
Increasing transparency and visibility of your equipment performance is one of the key levers to optimizing your production and reducing costs. MES-360 Lite provides daily reports using pre-established KPI to track machine utilization, production throughput, and top 5 errors for all of your Satisloh Lab 4.0 ready machines.
MES-360 Lite is easy to install, needs minimal maintenance (Windows OS updates), and only requires basic computers skills. The system allows up to 50 machine connections.
Upgrade MES-360 Lite to the full version at any time or add individual modules as your needs change.