ART-Blocker-A is a fully automated and alloy-free lens surface blocker. The lens blocking system uses Alloy Replacement Technology (ART), the environmentally-friendly alternative to traditional alloy blocking.
Fully automated alloy-free lens blocking
ART, the non-alloy lens blocking technology, employs reusable block-pieces. The connection between lens blank and block-piece for optical lenses is made by UV-curable adhesive. The lens blocker itself features several benefits due to ART:
- First of all, the ART-Blocker-A does not require any tape or any block rings.
- Secondly, the automated lens blocker does not require any cooling time after blocking.
- The availability of multiple block-pieces and diameters optimizes performance.
- The lens blocking system does not need manual handling and front-side protection.
- Lastly, the automated lens blocker includes imaging and probing. Front side probing enables re-calculation of back curve for most accurate optical power.
|Productivity:||Up to 100 lenses/hour|
|Working range:||Lens diameter 58 – 85 mm|
Lens thickness up to 30 mm
Plano up to +15 dpt. base curve
Prism up to 5°
Progressives, multi-focals, single vision lenses
|Lens material:||All standard organic materials, photochromic and polarized blanks|
|Dimensions (wxdxh):||1215 x 1236 x 1907 mm / 48 x 49 x 75 inches, without chiller|
|Weight:||880 kg / 1940 lb|
All technical data subject to change without notice. Verify details with Satisloh.