900-TLX, Satisloh's new mid-size lens coating machine, with revolutionary sector dome design for more flexibility and speed in AR (anti-reflective) &/or mirror lens coatings of mid-volume labs.
Most efficient results in capacity and productivity for mid-sized coaters
- 900-TLX produces up to 129 lenses per hour (with ringless 3 sector dome).
- Revolutionary sector dome design can accommodate different sector types at once: sector and standard rings with slim rings – increases production capacity and flexibility
- The NEW Turbo-molecular pump ensures faster pumping, is easier to operate, has lower maintenance requirements and keeps energy consumption as low as possible
- In-chamber tinting on mineral lenses can be applied on 900-TLX.
- The coater also supports multi-layer coating features in one single run.
|3-sector dome capacity:||Ø 70 mm up to 84 lenses|
|3 ringless sector dome capacity:|| |
Ø 70 mm up to 99 lenses
|Lens material:|| |
|1824 x 2585 x 2304 mm / 72 x 102 x 91 inches|
|Weight:||2675 kg / 5897 lb|
For capacities with other lens diameters, contact us All technical data subject to change without notice. Verify details with Satisloh.
Additonal features of 900-TLX
- A portable degassing system eases the chamber cleaning process
- MES-360 Lite included, provides daily reports using pre-established KPI to track machine utilization, production throughput, and top five errors. Upgrade to the full MES-360 system as your lab needs change
- Optional: STEP maintenance program ensures your Satisloh coater will perform at the highest quality level for years to come
Coating processes for Rx lenses
- Top coating - Hydrophobic, Super Hydrophobic & Super Hydro/Oleophobic
- Antistatic Broadband AR - Ultimate-2, Premium, Protect-Blue, Protect UV, Protect Complete
- Broadband AR - Performance
- Dichroic mirror - Spectraflex (white / silver, violet, blue, green, jade, gold, orange, red,infrared, others on request)
- Metallic Mirror - silver, blue, gold, others on request
900-TLX vacuum box coater, can be customized to meet your product, process and production requirements.
Perfectly matched Satisloh ophthalmic lens coating processes, consumables, and box coaters guarantee best coating performance.
Your introduction to Industry 4.0 with MES-360 Lite
Increasing transparency and visibility of your equipment performance is one of the key levers to optimizing your production and reducing costs. MES-360 Lite provides daily reports using pre-established KPI to track machine utilization, production throughput, and top 5 errors for all of your Satisloh Lab 4.0 ready machines.
MES-360 Lite is easy to install, needs minimal maintenance (Windows OS updates), and only requires basic computers skills. The system allows up to 50 machine connection.
Upgrade MES-360 Lite to the full version at any time or add individual modules as your needs change.