Toro-FLEX is a manually operated Rx lens polisher, simultaneously polishes two lenses. The Toro-FLEX can process surfaces of all geometries and all organic lens materials.
Compact manual polisher
- Robust, dual lens, manual surfacing polisher
- Polishes concave, spherical, toric, free-form lens surfaces, and all organic lens materials
- Features seven types of flexible tools covering the entire working range of Rx lenses
- Stable process and optimized lens surfacing quality due to its tangential polishing kinematics
- Equipped with polishing tool storage with LEDs that indicate wear and selection, ensuring precise choice for high process stability
- Mixed operation: allows for automatic selection of different process macros, optimized for different lens types: toric/ spherical as well as backside progressive and free-form surfaces.
|Productivity:||Up to 50 lenses/hour|
|Working range:||Base curve conc.: 0-14 dpt. Cylinder: 0-6 dpt. Lens diameter: 48-85 mm|
|Lens material:||All organic materials|
|Dimensions (wxdxh):||695 x 1344 x 1843 mm / 27 x 53 x 73 inches|
|Weight:||327 kg / 720 Ib|
All technical data subject to change without notice. Verify details with Satisloh.