Layoutblocker-PRA is a manual, high volume ophthalmic lens surface blocker. It features lens blocking with alloy.
Ever thought about moving away from alloy blocking? Non-alloy lens production avoids the negative environmental, health impacts and improves quality and efficiency.
Traditional alloy lens blocking
The Layoutblocker-PRA fits best in traditional production environments where alloy is still be used. In general, labs of this kind are less industrialized. These labs can profit from Layoutblocker-PRA.
- Basically, the manual ophthalmic blocker is the best solution when high throughput alloy blocking is needed.
- 2 blocking stations provide precise, fast and easy blocking for highest productivity.
Alloy Blocking Technology
- Furthermore, process data can be entered from a host computer via optional bar code scanner or manually.
- In addition, control software automatically checks the correct selection of the block-ring.
- Layoutblocker-PRA features an optical lens recognition system: a “go/no go” indicator alerts the operator when the lens is correctly positioned.
Easy to use
- The system automatically adjusts prism angle, prism base and the axis of the blocking chuck.
- Finally, the precise auto-fill feature creates a consistent alloy wafer on every lens – minimizing operator intervention.
|Productivity:||up to 120 lenses/hour|
plano up to +15 dpt.
|Lens material:||all organic materials|
|Dimensions (wxdxh):||1050 x 950 x 1000 mm / 41 x 37 x 39 inches|
|Weight:||180 kg / 397 lb|
All technical data subject to change without notice. Verify details with Satisloh.