The CDS 1000 is a professional solution for quality lens hard coating production. Designed for optimal performance and efficiency, this fully automated system is best suited for medium-to-large sized labs. With its emphasis on sustainable practices and robust design, the CDS 1000 sets a new standard for precision and reliability.
Precision Coating and Sustainable Efficiency
The CDS 1000 features 7-8 cleaning tanks, enabling uninterrupted processing without batching. It employs dipping and thermal polymerization for varnishing. Ensuring consistent detergent and varnish levels, this machine conserves up to 75% of city water, positioning it as an eco-friendly hard coating solution.
- 1 combined zone for cleaning and hard coating (ISO 6 coating environment)
- 2 axis robot with fixed horizontal beam for handling racks
- Automatic, separate entry/exit conveyors reduce contamination in processing areas
- Automatically refills detergent, varnish and alcohol, ensuring non-stop processing and easy maintenance
- Customisable machines (available options to fit customer’s needs)
- Designed for heavy-duty use (very limited downtime)
- Optimized water and energy consumption for eco-efficient processing
- Intuitive HMI makes it easy to use
- Remote connection to service team for easier and faster diagnosis. (Upgrading possibility)
|Cycle time:||5 to 6 minutes|
|Lenses / Cycle:||14 to 16|
|Lenses / Hour||140 to 192|
|Type of lenses||All types Ø 40 to 80 mm|
|Dimensions (wxdxh):||5,790 x 1,620 x 2,240 mm / 228 x 64 x 88 inches|
|Weight:||1,450 kg / 3197 lbs|
All technical data subject to change without notice. Verify details with Satisloh.