Massive coating performance in mid-sized coater
- MC-380-X-2 produces up to 82 lenses per hour.
- The box coater offers a wide range of Anti-Reflective (AR) and/or mirror coatings on organic and mineral eyeglass lenses via thermal evaporation process (PVD).
- In-chamber tinting on mineral lenses can also be applied.
- The MC-380-X-2 supports multi-layer coating features in one single run.
- It offers a wide range of lens holders for different capacity requests and various lens diameter sizes: 3-sector dome, full dome, ringless full dome, 7 sector flip-over and fast flip-over system for double-side processing (easy & fast swap from sector dome to flip-over lens holder)
Fastest box coater in its segment
Several features make the MC-380-X-2 the fastest coater in mid-sized coating. Just a few to be mentioned:
- The rotary dry pump (optional) delivers 53% more pumping capacity.
- A bigger Meissner trap with up to 30% increased capacity for accelerated moisture absorption rate.
- The ultra-fast venting option combined with a new gate valve drastically reduced door-to-door processing times.
- Double thermal sources allow evaporation of a second substance by releasing two positions in EBG pocket.
Coating processes for Rx lenses
- Antistatic Broadband AR - Ultimate, Premium, Protect-Blue, Protect UV, Protect Complete
- Broadband AR - Performance, Classic, Performance 6M**, Multicote X**
- Specialized coating - High Contrast, Fog-Free, Achroma, Achroma Z
- In-chamber tinting - Brown M** (absorption levels 15%, 25%, 50%, 75%, 85%)
- Dichroic mirror - Spectraflex (white / silver, violet, blue, green, jade, gold, orange, red,infrared, others on request)
- Metallic Mirror - silver, blue, gold, others on request
** Process for mineral glass lenses only
MC-380-X-2, medium volume vacuum box coater, can be customized to meet your product, process and production requirements.
Perfectly matched Satisloh ophthalmic lens coating processes, consumables, and box coaters guarantee best coating performance.
|Ringless full dome capacity:||Ø 70 mm up to 74 lenses|
|Full dome with rings capacity:||Ø 70 mm up to 67 lenses|
|3-sector dome capacity:||Ø 70 mm up to 60 lenses|
|Flip-over lens capacity:|
Ø 70 mm up to 42 lenses
|Fast flip-over lens capacity:||Ø 70 mm up to 32 lenses|
|Express AR:||45 ART blocks|
|Lens material:||CR39, Polycarbonate, Trivex, High Index, Acrylic, Photochromic, Mineral glass|
|Dimensions (wxdxh):||1609 x 2157 x 2195 mm / 64 x 85 x 87 inches|
|1570 kg / 3461 lb|
For capacities with other lens diameters, contact us
All technical data subject to change without notice. Verify details with Satisloh.
Purchase an MC-380-X-2 and get your MES-360 Lite for free!
Your introduction to Industry 4.0 with MES-360 Lite
Increasing transparency and visibility of your equipment performance is one of the key levers to optimizing your production and reducing costs. MES-360 Lite provides daily reports using pre-established KPI to track machine utilization, production throughput, and top 5 errors for all of your Satisloh Lab 4.0 ready machines.
MES-360 Lite is easy to install, needs minimal maintenance (Windows OS updates), and only requires basic computers skills. The system allows up to 50 machine connection.
Upgrade MES-360 Lite to the full version at any time or add individual modules as your needs change.