The versatile tabletop edging system fulfills all edging needs It can be used in small and large labs with easy or advanced operations. The 7Ex lens edger enables edging of all different kinds of jobs. It provides the widest range of functionalities and features of any tabletop lens edger in the industry.
Modular lens edging system configurated to meet each lab’s individual needs.
- 7Ex Edger enables high-wrap beveling and edging of complex shapes.
- Besides, the standard cutting system includes roughing, beveling, polishing, grooving and drilling.
- The electric clamping system minimizes slippage and crazing with controlled clamping forces.
- Furthermore, it guarantees precise lens drilling.
- 7Ex Edger ensures environmentally-friendly lens edging without using harsh coolants.
|Working range|| |
Maximum lens blank size: 100mm (effective diameter) Minimum finishing B size with(standard) half eye clamping assembly:18mm rimless; 20 mm bevel Minimum finishing B size with optional reduced clamping assembly: 16mm rimless; 18mm bevel
|Lens materials||all organic lens materials; i.e. CR39, Hi-Index, Polycarbonate, Trivex|
|Dimensions (wxdxh):||640 x 640 x 670 mm / 25 x 25 x 26 inches|
|Weight:||12 kg / 27 lb|
All technical data are subject to change without notice. Verify details with Satisloh.
Ask us a question
Satisloh experts are ready to answer your questions. We help you make the right machine purchase decision
Request a quote
Satisloh designs and manufactures machines that meet your specific requirements. Request your personalised quote today!