The SPM-10 micro optics grinding machine extends grinding production capabilities to include complex, small lenses, non-linear shapes, and micro optics aspheres with maximum precision and best surface finishing.
Micro spheres & aspheres grinding
The SPM-10 allows for the production of micro optics spheres and aspheres from the submillimeter range up to 10 mm.
Efficient and flexible
- The grinding tool spindle offers up to 100,000 rpm for production of smaller workpieces than ever before.
- A choice of 3 reception systems available for different workpieces; rotor chuck, vacuum chuck or collet chuck.
- Choose between an air bearing or ball bearing spindle, depending on application.
- Automated production ready.
- Optional integration of the HS-30 automation system allows for highly sensitive micro lens handling.
- Low power consumption and flexible machine location, independent from power source.
Reliable and precise
- Water-cooled linear drive for highest micro optics precision.
- Higher position accuracy through C-axis mode of work piece spindle.
- Direct driven and water-cooled B-axis guarantees better repeatability and higher precision.
- The machine’s Integrated Quality control System (IQS) automatically compensates for any inaccuracies caused by tool wear.
Easy to use
- Optimized Human Machine Interface (HMI) allows for easy operation.
- ReST-interface allows smooth integration into your Manufacturing Execution System.
|Geometries:||Spheres & aspheres|
|Working range:|| |
Spherical from Ø <1–10 mm Aspherical from Ø 7–12 mm Tool diameter up to 30 mm
|Dimensions (wxdxh):|| |
700 x 1300 x 1725 mm / 28 x 51 x 78 inches
795 kg / 1752.67 lb without HS-30 handling system
All technical data are subject to change without notice. Verify details with Satisloh.
Your introduction to Industry 4.0 with MES-360 Lite
Increasing transparency and visibility of your equipment performance is one of the key levers to optimizing your production and reducing costs. MES-360 Lite provides daily reports using pre-established KPI to track machine utilization, production throughput, and top 5 errors for all of your Satisloh Lab 4.0 ready machines.
MES-360 Lite is easy to install, needs minimal maintenance (Windows OS updates), and only requires basic computers skills. The system allows up to 50 machine connection.
Upgrade MES-360 Lite to the full version at any time or add individual modules as your needs change.