Micro spheres & aspheres grinding
The SPM-10 allows for the production of micro optics spheres and aspheres from the submillimeter range up to 10 mm.
Efficient and flexible
- The grinding tool spindle offers up to 100,000 rpm for production of smaller workpieces than ever before.
- A choice of 3 reception systems available for different workpieces; rotor chuck, vacuum chuck or collet chuck.
- Choose between an air bearing or ball bearing spindle, depending on application.
- Automated production ready.
- Optional integration of the HS-30 automation system allows for highly sensitive micro lens handling.
- Low power consumption and flexible machine location, independent from power source.
Reliable and precise
- Water-cooled linear drive for highest micro optics precision.
- Higher position accuracy through C-axis mode of work piece spindle.
- Direct driven and water-cooled B-axis guarantees better repeatability and higher precision.
- The machine’s Integrated Quality control System (IQS) automatically compensates for any inaccuracies caused by tool wear.
Easy to use
- Optimized Human Machine Interface (HMI) allows for easy operation.
- ReST-interface allows smooth integration into your Manufacturing Execution System.
|Geometries:||Spheres & aspheres|
Spherical from Ø <1–10 mm
700 x 1300 x 1725 mm / 28 x 51 x 78 inches
795 kg / 1752.67 lb without HS-30 handling system
All technical data are subject to change without notice. Verify details with Satisloh.