1500-X, high throughput vacuum box coater for clear AR and sun lenses. This versatile high-volume batch coating machine is ideal for large Rx labs and mass-manufacturing facilities that want to maximize their productivity with reliable and consistent coating.
High throughput AR & Sun lenses coater
- Capacity:up to 305 lenses/batch Ø 70 mm with ringless full dome
- Supports multiple lens coating process applications: Anti-Reflective and/or mirror coating on organic and mineral eyeglass lenses via thermal evaporation process (PVD).
- Deposition of multiple coating process features in one single run.
- Larger Meissner trap shortens times to start the deposition, increases process repeatability, and throughput.
- Powerful & fast diffusion pump system
- Electron beam gun - highly flexible for selection & exchange of coating process (mirrors, AR, colors).
- Simplified electron-beam emitter for easier maintenance & increased lens coating reliability.
- Ion beam assisted deposition for best layer adhesion on various substrates.
- Special gradient & planetary substrate holders (available upon request).
Process for clear AR & Sun lens coating
- AR coating - Premium, Performance
- Mirror coating - Spectraflex X
1500-X, vacuum box coater can be customized to meet your product, process and production requirements.
Perfectly matched Satisloh ophthalmic lens coating processes, consumables, and box coaters guarantee best coating performance.
|6-sector dome lens capacity|| |
Ø 65 mm up to 270 lenses/batch Ø 70 mm up to 246 lenses/batch
|3-sector dome ringless lens capacity||Ø 70 mm up to 276 lenses/batch|
|Ringless full dome lens capacity:||Ø 70 mm 305 lenses/batch|
|Planetary cylinders lens capacity:||Available upon request|
|Lens material:||All organic materials and mineral glass|
|Dimensions (wxdxh):||2384 x 3295 x 2765 mm / 94 x 130 x 109 inches|
|Weight:||3900 kg / 8598 lb|
All technical data subject to change without notice. Verify details with Satisloh.
Purchase a 1500-X and get your MES-360 Lite for free!
Your introduction to Industry 4.0 with MES-360 Lite
Increasing transparency and visibility of your equipment performance is one of the key levers to optimizing your production and reducing costs. MES-360 Lite provides daily reports using pre-established KPI to track machine utilization, production throughput, and top 5 errors for all of your Satisloh Lab 4.0 ready machines.
MES-360 Lite is easy to install, needs minimal maintenance (Windows OS updates), and only requires basic computers skills. The system allows up to 50 machine connection.
Upgrade MES-360 Lite to the full version at any time or add individual modules as your needs change.
Ask us a question
Satisloh experts are ready to answer your questions. We help you make the right machine purchase decision
Request a quote
Satisloh designs and manufactures machines that meet your specific requirements. Request your personalised quote today!