The 1200-PO is Satisloh’s flagship high volume coating system with unprecedented throughput capabilities. It offers process flexibility to deposit a multitude of thin-film coating types on plastic and glass optics via thermal evaporation processes with large volume electron beam gun deposition material capacity. This highly automated box coater is built for the requirements demands of large production coating operations and provides robust, repeatable, and reliable thin-film processing.
Most sophisticated mass-production coater in the market
Engineered for 24 hour production demands and with process times as little as 20 minutes (door-to-door), the 1200-PO truly sets the benchmark in productivity and cost of ownership. These can be even more increased as the machine is fully compatible with Satisloh’s MES-360.
Efficiency & flexibility
In order to meet different precision optics coatings requirements this box coater can be equipped with a dome, planetary systems, or other options on request, giving great process flexibility.
- Planetary system for maximum uniformity on large substrates
- Simplified e-beam emitter with 50% fewer parts for easier maintenance and increased reliability.
- Portable degassing system for coating operations utilizing low temperature coating processes.
- Extremely robust: reinforced vacuum chamber with welded tubes improves chamber thermal stabilization for maximum fatigue and corrosion resistance
- Green: diffusion pump heater modulation and insulated jacket cover reduce energy consumption by up to 25%.
- Next level of robust design for maximum uptime.
Easy to use
- User-friendly HMI software and touchscreen make 1200-PO operation easy.
- Single EBG and thermal resistive sources.
- High power Ion Gun for low stress and shift free coatings.
- High capacity EBG with low cross contamination design.
- Standard dual crystal head with shutter, or optional 12-crystal indexer.
- Dry preliminary pumping group (optional).
|Substrate material:||Polymers, glasses, others on request|
|Substrate holder:||Dome (sectors or full ringless), planetary, and other options on request|
|Capacity:||Up to 209 lenses Ø 70 mm|
|Dimensions (wxdxh):|| |
2171 x 3145 x 2440 mm / 85.5 x 123.8 x 96 inches
|Weight:||Approximately 3637 kg / 8018 lbs|
All technical data are subject to change without notice. Verify details with Satisloh.
Your introduction to Industry 4.0 with MES-360 Lite
Increasing transparency and visibility of your equipment performance is one of the key levers to optimizing your production and reducing costs. MES-360 Lite provides daily reports using pre-established KPI to track machine utilization, production throughput, and top 5 errors for all of your Satisloh Lab 4.0 ready machines.
MES-360 Lite is easy to install, needs minimal maintenance (Windows OS updates), and only requires basic computers skills. The system allows up to 50 machine connection.
Upgrade MES-360 Lite to the full version at any time or add individual modules as your needs change.