Increase your Rx lab’s efficiency: automate the process of opening semi-finished lens boxes with unparalleled precision.
Meet LUKE, the first member of Satisloh's Rx-Bot family, specifically designed to automate manual unpacking of semi-finished lenses. Rx-Bot LUKE fits seamlessly into Satisloh's automation portfolio, enabling labs to achieve a new level of automation. Experience a significant increase in output and improve overall process quality while reducing dependency on manual labor!
- Fast and efficient deboxing process and handling and of lens box packaging with and without plastic cups.
- Automatically separates 3 different waste materials into independent bins, for effortless recycling without contamination.
- Compact design and small footprint, for easy integration into any lab
- Dustless laser cutting process with exhast filtration system avoids contamination of lens blank.
- Efficient and maintenance-free CO2 laser technology without process gas consumption
- Lens box database can be updated locally with new blanks and cutting configurations to fit your lab requirements.
- A graphical macro creation software tool for easy drawing laser cutting patterns
- Automatically verifies correct lens blank has been picked according to Job information
- Seamless integration with existing automation solutions
- Easy to use GUI (graphical user interface) integrated in a mobile panel
- Full MES-360 compatibility and MES-360 Lite included
- LMS connectivity
Supported boxes with & without plastic cups:
|70 x 70 x 15 - 90 x 90 x 40 mm
2.75 x 2.75 x 0.59 - 3.54 x 3.54 x 1.57 in
1000 x 1100 mm x 2200 mm
|600 kg / 1323 lb
All technical data subject to change without notice. Verify details with Satisloh.