Satisloh´s Lens-Engraver-EC is an innovative excimer laser solution that engraves semi-visible markings on all lens materials. Its unique marking flexibility and premium engraving quality sets a new standard in the ophthalmic industry.
Lens-Engraver-EC ensures repeatable and outstanding engraving results every shift , through its fully automated process, control, and stability.
Premium quality lens engraving
- Precise markings with excimer laser with 193 nm wavelength, engraves premium quality markings on all organic and mineral glass lens materials.
- Short pulse laser engraving causes no thermal stress, micro-cracks, or coating delamination.2
- Efficient lens engraving with less than 3 seconds per design.
- The unique marking flexibility allows for functional (semi-visible) and branding lens engraving.
- Outstanding lens marking on tinted lenses.
Cold ablation with newest laser source technology
- Premium quality lens engravings on all organic and mineral glass materials.
- No thermal stress, micro cracks or rough and uneven surfaces < 10 nano sec. pulse time.
Service and maintenance friendliness
- State-of-the-art excimer laser marking technology requires low maintenance.
- Fewer axes for less maintenance and higher uptime (only 5 axes).
- Modular replacement part structure simplifies servicing and minimizes downtime.
|Productivity||180-210 lenses/hour (depending on layout design)|
|Marking field||100 mm x 100 mm, focus depth ±0.5 mm|
|Lens materials||all organic & mineral materials|
|Process gas||20 liter premix|
|Dimensions (wxdxh)||1200 x 800 x 1400 mm/ + conveyor / 47 x 31.5 x 55 inches|
|Weight||350 kg/771 lbs|
All technical data subject to change without notice. Verify details with Satisloh.