The ES-trace is one of Satisloh’s automated stand alone optical lens shape tracers for small labs with high demands on lens quality.
The ES-trace is an easy-to-use tabletop frame tracer. It is designed for all tracing applications.
ES-trace enables automatic, 3D tracing. It also traces left-eye and right-eye mode.
- The lens shape tracer can read and digitally filter 2,000 points of shape data for maximum accuracy.
- Furthermore, the optical tracer processes the full range: high wrap lens frames as well as the smallest traceable eyewear for children.
- Additionally, an integrated monitor and keypad let the operator input data and view the traced shape image.
- The vertical frame holder simplifies loading and avoids shape distortion.
- A shape modifier enables changing the traced shapes with editing tools to create custom shape designs.
- ES-trace finally can store over 100 designs.
- Barcode scanner
|Working range:||18 mm – 75 mm tracing|
|Lens materials:||all organic lens materials; i.e. CR39; Hi-Index; Polycarbonate; Trivex|
|Dimensions (wxdxh):||26,2 x 44,1 x 24,6 cm / 10,3 x 17,4 x 9,7 in|
7,4 kg/ 16,9 lbs
All technical data are subject to change without notice. Verify details with Satisloh.