The GI-AP is a state of the art 5-axis CNC polishing system for quality pre- and fine polishing of various optical shapes with Ø up to 500 mm. In combination with ADAPT, Satisloh’s deterministic correction polishing algorithm, it not only ensures highly accurate aspheric surfaces but also that less iterative steps in production are needed.
Exceptional Polishing of Complex Geometries
Powerful and versatile functions plus an innovative machine design that allows customer specific adaptations make the GI-AP a perfect choice when it comes to the polishing of spheres, aspheres, freeform surfaces, prisms, and other geometries. An integrated measuring probe and the included dressing function help to keep the production process as short as possible.
Flexible and Efficient
- Universal application for spheres, aspheres, prisms, and more complex shapes in different polishing modes
- ADAPT technology for most precise and efficient asphere grinding
- Tailor-made machine versions meeting specific customer demands
- Integrated dressing spindle for tool dressing
- Integrated post processor Satisloh CAMPos allows customer specific CAD/CAM applications
- Direct driven spindles enabling highly dynamic axis movements
- Stable and repeatable from accury made possible through cooled axes and drives
- 3D simulation mode for high process safety
- Center thickness measurement with integrated measuring probe
- Highly stable and vibration-dampening polymer concrete machine base
Easy to use
- Easy job setup and editing via menu-guided software interface BaSyS
|Geometries:||Spheres, aspheres, plano optics, cylinders, prisms, domes, rods, and other complex shapes|
up to Ø 500 mm
|Dimensions (wxdxh):||1670 x 2660 x 2530 mm / 66 x 105 x 100 inches|
|Weight:||Approximately 6,000 kg / 13,228 lb (depending on configuration)|
All technical data are subject to change without notice. Verify details with Satisloh.