The versatile tabletop edging system fulfills all edging needs It can be used in small and large labs with easy or advanced operations.
The ES-versa lens edger enables edging of all different kinds of jobs. It provides the widest range of functionalities and features of any tabletop lens edger in the industry.
The lens edger ES-versa provides a modular system and so allows configuration for each lab’s individual needs.
- ES-versa enables high-wrap beveling and edging of complex shapes.
- Besides, the standard cutting system includes roughing, beveling, polishing, grooving and drilling.
- The electric clamping system minimizes slippage and crazing with controlled clamping forces.
- Furthermore, it guarantees precise lens drilling.
- ES-versa ensures environmentally-friendly lens edging without using harsh coolants.
|Working range:|| |
|Lens materials:||all organic lens materials; i.e. CR39; Hi-Index; Polycarbonate; Trivex|
|Dimensions (wxdxh):||640 x 640 x 670 mm / 25 x 25 x 26 in|
|Weight:||12 kg / 27 lb|
All technical data are subject to change without notice. Verify details with Satisloh.