ES-shape bridges the gap between industrial 5- and 3-axis tabletop edgers. It is Satisloh's fast and robust lens edger with advanced capabilities. ES-shape edges simple and complex jobs & enables variable angle drilling.
Industrial lens edging power in a tabletop size.
The lens edger easily processes complex shapes. Moreover, it is 20-30% faster than other tabletop edgers and much more robust.
- The robust, industrial design ensures maximum uptime.
- In addition, the lens edging system has direct drive motors for highest precision.
- A fixed dual diamond blade design eliminates the need for frequent blade changes.
- ES-shape also features advanced digital signal processing for less electrical noise and faster processing speeds.
- Furthermore, it offers high luster polish technology to enhance the aesthetic of the finished glasses.
- Finally, the low torque cutting process minimizes the risk of lens slippage.
- Lens shelving for easy processing of complex finishing jobs, e.g. on fashionable sports frames; variable angle drilling.
|Working range:||Lens diameter: max. 85 mm (effective)|
Front base curves: up to 10 dpt
Minimum B size with half eye clamping assembly: 18 mm rimless; 20 mm bevel
All organic lens materials; i.e. CR39, Hi-Index, Polycarbonate, Trivex
|Dimensions: (wxdxh)||521 x 559 x 821 mm / 21 x 22 x 32 inches|
|Weight:||82 kg / 180 lb|
All technical data subject to change without notice. Verify details with Satisloh.