Choose the SPS-50 polishing machine for the production of small to midsized optics, from Ø 5 mm up to Ø 50 mm.
Best fit for combining the production of small AND midsized optics
SPS-50 features highest sensitivity for the handling of small lenses combined with best force required for processing larger diameters.
Efficient and flexible
- The SPS-50 has been designed to be sensitive towards processing small lenses, without compromising on the force and robustness required for processing larger diameters.
- Synchrospeed polishing of small and medium sized lenses.
- Use the ADAPT software to process aspheres.
- The SPS-50 has improved stronger spindles including a separate dressing spindle to speed up production.
Reliable and precise
The direct driven linear drives and servo motors ensure highest repeat positioning accuracy during processing.
Easy to use
- Coated working chamber for fast and easy cleaning.
- Maintenance friendly.
- Compact footprint.
|Working range:||Working diameter: 5-50 mm|
|Dimensions (wxdxh):||700 x 1350 x 1950 mm / 28 x 53 x 77 in|
|Weight:||Approximately 895 kg / 1973 lb|
All technical data are subject to change without notice. Verify details with Satisloh.
Options & Accessories
- Collaborative automatic loading system HS-200
- Satisloh ‘’Adapt’’* software module
- Satisloh ‘’DataCorrect’’ software module, for interfacing with external measuring devices*
- HD-12 chuck for workpiece reception
- Emulation software with integrated 3D-simulation for Windows based PC
- Remote control service functions
*Currently ADAPT Basic
- Polishing tank, 9 litre, with pump and integrated cooling system (external chiller needed)
- External exhausting system
- Workpiece clamping systems: Rubber Membrane chucks
- Polishing tools and rubber membranes
- Diamond Dressing tools
- Several polishing consumables (suspensions and powders)
- Axis adjustment tool
- SYNLINE tool design software
Purchase an SPS-50 and get your MES-360 Lite for free!
Your introduction to Industry 4.0 with MES-360 Lite
Increasing transparency and visibility of your equipment performance is one of the key levers to optimizing your production and reducing costs. MES-360 Lite provides daily reports using pre-established KPI to track machine utilization, production throughput, and top 5 errors for all of your Satisloh Lab 4.0 ready machines.
MES-360 Lite is easy to install, needs minimal maintenance (Windows OS updates), and only requires basic computers skills. The system allows up to 50 machine connection.
Upgrade MES-360 Lite to the full version at any time or add individual modules as your needs change.