The SPS-30 micro-optics polishing machine provides optimum accuracy and special conditions for micro-optics fabrication, with a spherical polisher and an optional aspherical polisher.
Precision polishing for small spheres and aspheres
The SPS-30 provides optimum results for the polishing of spheres and aspheres (optional) as well as stemp polishing for shapes with higher aperture. Polishing tools can be dressed directly in the machine with the integrated dressing spindle, with up to 6,000 rpm.
Efficient and flexible
- The modular spindle concept allows for the processing of multiple geometries all with one machine
- Integrated dressing spindle for dressing of polishing tools
- Tool spindle with infinitely variable speed settings up to 2,700 rpm ensures best results
- Compact construction with minimal footprint requirements
Reliable and precise
- Combines the sensitivity needed for micro lenses with powerful axis drives and direct driven spindles for lenses up to Ø 30 mm
- The machine’s Integrated Quality control System (IQS) automatically adjusts for tool wear, compensating for any inaccuracies
- Optional aspherical polishing stemp polishing for high aperture single lenses and multi block holders
Easy to use
- Coated working chamber for fast and easy cleaning
- Easy operation with graphical and menu-guided interface BaSyS
Ø ≤ 1–30 mm
|Dimensions (wxdxh):||700 x 1300 x 1725 mm / 27.6 x 51.2 x 67.9 inches|
|Weight:||Approximately 625 kg / 1378 lb|
All technical data are subject to change without notice. Verify details with Satisloh.