The SPM-30 micro-optics grinding machine provides optimum accuracy and precision processing in the range of Ø up to 30 mm, offering the highest level of accuracy in surface form, center thickness and surface roughness.
Extreme accurate micro-optics
The SPM-30 is designed for one cycle pre- and fine grinding, chamfering, and edging of spheres and aspheres with diameters up to 30 mm. Two tool spindles and an integrated quality control system (IQS) to streamline the production process, while the fully integrable handling system HS-30 enables automated optics production.
Efficient and flexible
- Two tool spindles allow for faster processing and shorter cycle times.
- Optional loading system, HS-30, for automation which can increase process reliability and efficiency by constant loading of lenses.
- Compact construction with minimal footprint requirements.
Reliable and precise
- High functionality for different processes like surface grinding, multi-chamfering operations, edging and optional aspherical grinding in on-axis cup tool mode.
- The integrated Y-axis allows individual and precise fine adjustments to the required geometry of the work piece shape.
- Combines the sensitivity needed for micro lenses with powerful axis drives and direct driven spindles.
- The high frequency air bearing tool spindle with up to 80,000 rpm minimizes subsurface issues.
- The machine’s Integrated Quality control System (IQS) automatically adjusts for tool wear, compensating for any inaccuracies.
- The chilling system supports an optimal temperature management during the process and repeatable processing performance.
Easy to use
- Coated working chamber for fast and easy cleaning.
- Easy operation with Satisloh guided software interface BaSyS with touch screen monitor.
|Geometries:||Spheres & aspheres (optional)|
Spherical from Ø <1–30 mm
700 x 1300 x 1725 mm / 28 x 51 x 78 inches
625 kg / 1378 lb without HS-30 handling system
All technical data are subject to change without notice. Verify details with Satisloh.