Satisloh to Unveil Cutting-edge Technologies at MIDO 2024
BAAR SWITZERLAND, January 29th — Satisloh, a global leader in optical manufacturing solutions, is set to captivate industry experts at MIDO 2024 in Milan. The company will be introducing groundbreaking technologies aimed to revolutionize the lens manufacturing landscape.
- New Hydra-Brush-4 - A fully automated compact and water-efficient soft brush cleaner for the front and backside of ophthalmic lenses.
- New E-Ticket System - A revolutionary paperless job ticket system enhancing Rx Lab workflows with a dynamic, digital format that allows labs to update job information on the fly while retaining all the advantages of visual job information.
- New Rx-Bot-LUKE - A precision automated system for unpacking semi-finished lenses. LUKE picks up, opens, unpacks and sorts the SF lenses. It puts waste into separate bins and places the lenses back into the job tray for further processing, all without human intervention.
- New VFT-orbit-2i - The first intelligent digital lens generator, boosting lab performance with AI and Machine Learning for predictive maintenance.
- Technology Preview 1200-TLX - A powerful, high capacity, energy-efficient coating system with a unique slim ring design achieving maximum capacity and productivity. Two magnetically levitated turbo pumps drastically reduce energy consumption while its intuitive design, software and serviceability make it the most user-friendly box coater in the industry.
- Ultra Optics will showcase the fully automated spin coating machine 54R, their latest advancement in lens coating technology. The 54R sets a new standard with smarter technology and faster output, while taking up even less space!
- As a special highlight, visitors will get an exclusive sneak peek into Satisloh´s future technologies, with ACI-Theia for Automated Cosmetic Inspection and NEO-edge, their next-generation industrial blockless edger for standard and complex shapes that features fastest processing speed and unmatched versatility.
Satisloh will be at MIDO on February 3-5, 2024 in hall 6, booth L25 L33 N26 N34. Visit the booth to meet the Satisloh team to discuss solutions for making your ophthalmic processes more efficient and sustainable.
You can also join them on February 3 at 14:00 for happy hour refreshments in their booth. To find out more, visit Satisloh.com.
For further information please contact:
Head of Global Marketing
Mobile: +41 79 540 5048