Phone Support Technician
Full Time: Phone Support Technician - Germantown, WI
We are seeking a full time Phone Support Technician to work out of our Germantown, WI office. This position will be responsible for direct support to customers providing troubleshooting solutions and escalating as needed.
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive remuneration
- Good working atmosphere and cooperation
- Continuous training opportunities
- Employee stock program
- Free company parking
- Provide direct support to customer providing troubleshooting solutions and escalating as needed.
- Support technical support for Satisolh Surfacing equipment.
- Directly support customers and Field Service Technicians with information by telephone and e-mail.
- Develop and maintain technical expertise on Satisloh products and systems, including hardware, applicable software, and applications.
- Provide effective problem-solving on designated product lines to customers, sales, and service personnel.
- Occasional travel to customer locations required.
- Associates Degree or in Electrical or Mechanical discipline preferred.
- 3 years Field Service experience preferred.
- Experience within Optical systems required.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to walk and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
Satisloh North America, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
SLNA is a drug free workplace