Service Technician (m/f/d)
For our team in Settimo Milanese (Italy), we are looking for a Service Technician (m/f/d).
- Installation of new equipment at a customer: connect, test functions, calibrate, and optimize production
- Train customers in the operations and maintenance
- Perform maintenance activities on equipment and peripherals and consult customers in maintenance topics and process optimization
- Support customers in technical troubleshooting
- Close cooperation with our R&D department for continuous product optimization
- Support of the service hotline
- Bachelor‘s Degree in Engineering, Technical School, or professional apprenticeship with several years of work experience, preferably in the optical industry
- Experience and know-how in mechanical engineering, prior experience in automation/robotics is a plus
- High customer orientation with strong communication skills and fluency in English and Italian
- Team player with sound judgment and decision making
- Pronounced willingness to travel
Do you want to contribute your can-do qualities to a motivated work environment? Are you ready to take on responsibility in an exciting field? Then send your application to Daniele Stara, firstname.lastname@example.org.