The CDC 500 is an automated Hard coating machine suitable for small to medium-sized labs, processing up to 60 lenses per hour. It offers a eco-friendly water-saving feature and uninterrupted and fast processing without any batching.
Eco-friendly Hard Coating precision
Featuring six cleaning tanks, the CDC 500 ensures continuous processing and varnishing through thermal polymerization. The CDC 500's distinctive water cascading and filtration system allows for up to 75% water savings, making it an eco-friendly coater.
- Compact layout
- 1 combined zone for cleaning and hard coating (ISO 6 coating environment)
- Automatically refills detergent, varnish and alcohol, ensuring non-stop processing and easy maintenance
- Optimized water and energy consumption for eco-efficient processing
- Intuitive HMI makes it easy to use
- Designed for 1 or 2 shift use
- Easy maintenance
- Remote connection to service team for easier and faster diagnosis possible
|Cycle time:||5 to 6 minutes|
|Lenses / Cycle:||6 to 8|
|Lenses / Hour||60 to 80|
|Type of lenses||All types Ø 40 to 80 mm|
|Dimensions (wxdxh):||3,600 x 1,370 x 2,080 mm / 142 x 54 x 82 inches|
|Weight:||750 kg / 1654 lbs|
All technical data subject to change without notice. Verify details with Satisloh.