Experience quality lens coating technology with the CDC 1000. Capable of processing up to 150 lenses per hour, it's perfectly tailored for medium-to-large sized labs, seeking seamless processes and a intuitive and user-friendly Hard Coating machine.
Consistent operations and quality outcomes
The CDC 1000 offers manual side-loading and six cleaning tanksfor fast processing without batching. It also features automatic detergent, alcohol, and hard coat refilling, ensuring consistent operations and high quality results.Hard coating is achieved through dipping and thermal polymerization.
- Compact layout
- 1 combined zone for cleaning and hard coating (ISO 6 coating environment)
- Automatically refills detergent, varnish and alcohol, ensuring non-stop processing and easy maintenance
- Optimized water and energy consumption for eco-efficient processing
- Intuitive HMI makes it easy to use
- Designed for 1 or 2 shift use
- Remote connection to service team for easier and faster diagnosis possible
|Cycle time:||5 to 6 minutes|
|Lenses / Cycle:||12 to 16|
|Lenses / Hour||150|
|Type of lenses||All types Ø 40 to 80 mm|
|Dimensions (wxdxh):||4,220 x 1,320 x 2,060 mm / 166 x 52 x 81 inches|
|Weight:||1020 kg / 2249 lbs|
All technical data subject to change without notice. Verify details with Satisloh.