Comprehensive on-demand support program
Distance STEP is Satisloh's latest technical support offering. Now more than ever, labs need to be closely connected to their technology providers for on-demand support while minimizing the need for on-site technician visits. It's Satisloh's aim to provide labs with the best remote technical support in the industry, helping them become more self-sufficient and stay safe.
Distance STEP is an annual contract for all actively supported Satisloh machines in your lab. It provides operators the quality support and information in real time, offering a faster response to solving problems, reducing machine downtime, and improving lab productivity.
Benefits of Distance STEP?
- Priority 1 remote technical support*:as a member of this program you will be served with top prior by the Satisloh technical team.
- Connect with our technical engineers to evaluate and guide your lab operators in real-time through complex repair and maintenance procedures using cutting edge Satisloh Assisted Reality headset technology with SightCall Visual Support.
- Plan and record maintenance for all your lab equipment and peripherals using MES-360 Maintenance Manager App pre-loaded to the Satisloh Technical Knowledge Base Tablet.
- Access to Satisloh's Knowledge Basewhere all Satisloh product information is stored, and continuously updated by our experts. Get answers to your questions and find the underlying causes of any problems quickly and efficiently.
- Receive digital copies of SafeLab Guidelines developed in cooperation with leading cross contamination expert Dr. Peter Papadakos from the University of Rochester to help you keep your employees and customers safe.