The MC-280-PO is a stand-alone compact vacuum box coater that deposits a multitude of thin-film coating types on plastic, glass, and IR optics via thermal evaporation processes (PVD). It provides consistent, sophisticated thin-film stacks with intuitive and easy process setup.
Compact box coater for small-scale production
Sophisticated technology and coating process flexibility does not need to be reserved to large production facilities. The MC-280-PO combines great technological equipment with a compact footprint. This makes it ideally suitable not only for small volume lens productions but also for R&D, prototyping, and process development. Just like the other vacuum box coaters from Satisloh it provides optimum throughput and can be customized according to customer requirements.
Benefits and features
- Rapid cycle times with optional Meissner trap water vapor pumping
- High temperature and low temperature substrate heating options
- Single or dual EBG's with IAD, and optional thermal resistive source
- Full dome for optimum throughput or planetary options (by request)
- User-friendly HMI control software
- Perfect chamber size for small volume production, prototyping, and R&D applications
|Lens material:||Polymers, glass, and IR optics|
|Substrate holder:||dome, planetary options (on request)|
|Capacity:||up to 30 lenses Ø 72 mm|
|Energy Requirements:||400 V, 50/60 Hz, 3P + N + E, 15 kVA|
|Dimensions (wxdxh):||1453 x 1481 x 2124 mm / 57 x 58 x 84 inches|
|Weight:||Approximately 1150 kg / 2535lb|
All technical data are subject to change without notice. Verify details with Satisloh.