380-PO box coating system provides valuable process flexibility to deposit a multitude of thin-film coating types on plastic and glass via thermal evaporation processes (PVD).It provides consistent, sophisticated thin-film stacks with intuitive and easy process setup.
Top of the class for mid-scale optics production
The 380-PO perfectly proves that great technical equipment can easily go along with low cost of ownership. The box coater can be equipped with a dome, flip-over or other substrate holder options providing great process flexibility. Rapid cycle times allow for optimum throughput making the 380-PO the perfect choice for all mid to small sized optics production needs. Optional dry pumping makes it suitable also for UV/DUV coating.
Flexibility & Efficiency
- Rapid cycle times with Meissner trap water vapor pumping.
- High temperature and low temperature substrate heating options.
- Single EBG and thermal resistive sources.
- Optional high power Ion Gun for low stress and shift free coatings.
- 3-sector dome, full dome or flip-over system options on request.
- User-friendly HMI control software.
|Substrate material:||Plastic, glass, and IR optics|
|Substrate holder:||Full dome, planetary system or 3- sector dome|
|Capacity:||Up to 74 lenses with Ø 70 mm with full dome|
|Dimensions (wxdxh):||1609 x 2157 x 2195 mm / 64 x 85 x 87 inches|
|Weight:||Approximately 1570 kg / 3461 lb|
All technical data are subject to change without notice. Verify details with Satisloh.