380-PO box coating system provides valuable process flexibility to deposit a multitude of thin-film coating types on plastic and glass via thermal evaporation processes (PVD).It provides consistent, sophisticated thin-film stacks with intuitive and easy process setup.
Top of the class for mid to small-sized optics production
The 380-PO perfectly proves that great technical equipment can easily go along with low cost of ownership. The box coater can be equipped with a dome, flip-over or other substrate holder options providing great process flexibility. Rapid cycle times allow for optimum throughput making the 380-PO the perfect choice for all mid to small sized optics production needs. Optional dry pumping makes it suitable also for UV/DUV coating.
Benefits and features
- Rapid cycle times with Meissner trap water vapor pumping
- High temperature and low temperature substrate heating options
- Single EBG and thermal resistive sources
- Optional high power Ion Gun for low stress and shift free coatings
- 3-sector dome, full dome or flip-over system options on request
- User-friendly HMI control software
|Substrate material:||Polymers, glasses, others on request|
|Substrate holder:||Dome (sectors or full ringless), flip-over system and other options on request|
|Capacity:||Up to 74 lenses with Ø 70 mm|
|Dimensions (wxdxh):||1453 x 1481 x 2124mm / 57 x 58 x 84 inches|
|Weight:||Approximately 1150 kg / 2535 lb|
All technical data are subject to change without notice. Verify details with Satisloh.