The 1500-PO is the newest addition to Satisloh's box coater line-up. This versatile mass-production coating system is ideal for high throughput thin-film requirements. Built for continuous operation, the 1500-PO is engineered for reliability and consistent optical coating results.
Top of the class continuous coating operations
The 1500-PO is the system of choice when it comes to 24/7 coating operations. Its powerful and fast diffusion pump as well as the large Meissner trap guarantee a high productivity. At the same time using the optional energy saving kit can reduce the system’s energy consumption, lowering operating costs.
Benefits and features
- Rapid production cycles for unprecedented throughput
- High capacity: up to 317 lenses/batch for 70 mm diameter optics
- Large Meissner trap with exceptional surface area reduces pump times at the start of the deposition process. This increases throughput and stabilizes process conditions with exceptional repeatability
- Powerful and fast diffusion pump system
- Energy saving kit available
- User-friendly and intelligent HMI software allows operators to quickly input data, set up procedures and change between process parameters. Advanced coating run data log generation
- Single or dual EBG's with IAD and thermal resistive sources
- New simplified e-beam emitter with 50 % fewer parts for easier maintenance and increased reliability
- Full compatibility with Satisloh's MES-360 Manufacturing Execution System
|Lens material:||Polymers, glass, and IR optics|
|Substrate holder:||dome, planetary, and other options in request|
|Capacity:||up to 317 lenses Ø 70 mm|
|Dimensions (wxdxh):||2384 x 3295 x 2765 mm / 94 x 130 x 109 inches|
|Weight:||Approximately 3580 kg / 7893 lb|
All technical data are subject to change without notice. Verify details with Satisloh.