The 1200-PO is Satisloh’s high volume coating system. It offers process flexibility to deposit a multitude of thin-film coating types on plastic, glass, and IR optics via thermal evaporation processes (PVD). The box coater is built for the requirements of large production coating operations.
Most sophisticated mass-production coater in the market
Engineered for 24 hour production demands and with process times as little as 20 minutes (door-to-door), the 1200-PO truly sets the benchmark in productivity and cost of ownership. These can be even more increased as the machine is fully compatible with Satisloh’s MES-360.
In order to meet different precision optics coatings requirements this box coater can be equipped with a dome, planetary systems, or other options on request, giving great process flexibility.
Benefits and features
- An intelligent, movable shield system for the Meissner trap optimizes pumping speed and protects against surface contamination
- A new Meissner trap with a 15% larger surface area allows for faster pump times to the start of the deposition process – and therefore higher throughput. It also increases process repeatability
- New, user-friendly HMI software and touchscreen make 1200-PO operation easy
- Single or dual EBG´s with IAD and thermal resistive sources
- Standard dual crystal head with shutter, or optional six crystal indexer
- Extremely robust: reinforced vacuum chamber with welded tubes improves chamber thermal stabilization for maximum fatigue and corrosion resistance
- New simplified e-beam emitter with 50% fewer parts for easier maintenance and increased reliability
- New portable degassing system for coating operations utilizing low temperature coating processes
- Green: diffusion pump heater modulation and insulated jacket cover reduce energy consumption by up to 25%
- Up to 10% higher productivity
- up to 25% lower energy consumption
- 10% reduced maintenance time
- next level of robust design for maximum uptime
|Lens material:||All organic materials and mineral glass|
|Substrate holder:||dome, planetary, and other options on request|
2171 x 3145 x 2440 mm85.5 x 123.8 x 96 inches
|Weight:||Approximately 3637 kg / 8018 lbs|
All technical data are subject to change without notice. Verify details with Satisloh.