The SPS-125 provides the optimum in spherical processing, offering polishing for spherical lenses with Ø 10–125 mm, plus dressing of the polishing tools.
Benchmark in spherical polishing
Setting the benchmark in spherical processing, the SPS-125 provides cost-effective yet reliable polishing results.
Efficient and flexible
- Two polishing modes:Synchrospeed or VarioSpeed mode
- Optional aspherical polishing functionality allows for pre- and corrective aspherical polishing, thus saving up to 50% time
- Automatic polishing tool height measuring system
- Optional automated loading system HS-200 optimizes process flow for more efficiency
- Unique and proven polymer concrete base and vibration-dampening machine feet provide high levels of stability
Reliable and easy to use
- Improved spindle properties provide optimal torque over the whole speed range
- Integrated dressing function for polishing tools
- The easily accessible working chamber with rounded corners and coated surfaces simplifies maintenance and cleaning
- Fast and easy setup and data input, thanks to intuitive Satisloh graphical user interface, BaSyS
|Geometries:||Spheres & aspheres|
Ø 10–125 mm
1000 x 1600 x 2100 mm / 39 x 63 x 83 inches
|Weight:||2290 kg / 5049 lb|
All technical data are subject to change without notice. Verify details with Satisloh.