The SPS-125 provides the optimum in spherical processing, offering polishing for spherical lenses with Ø 10–125 mm, plus dressing of the polishing tools.
Benchmark in spherical polishing
Setting the benchmark in spherical processing, the SPS-125 provides cost-effective yet reliable polishing results.
Efficient and flexible
- Two polishing modes:Synchrospeed or VarioSpeed mode.
- Optional aspherical polishing functionality allows for pre- and corrective aspherical polishing, thus saving up to 50% time.
- Automatic polishing tool height measuring system.
- Optional automated loading system HS-200 optimizes process flow for more efficiency.
- Unique and proven polymer concrete base and vibration-dampening machine feet provide high levels of stability.
Reliable and easy to use
- Improved spindle properties provide optimal torque over the whole speed range.
- Integrated dressing function for polishing tools.
- The easily accessible working chamber with rounded corners and coated surfaces simplifies maintenance and cleaning.
- Fast and easy setup and data input, thanks to intuitive Satisloh graphical user interface, BaSyS.
|Geometries:||Spheres & aspheres|
Ø 10–125 mm
1000 x 1600 x 2100 mm / 39 x 63 x 83 inches
|Weight:||2290 kg / 5049 lb|
All technical data are subject to change without notice. Verify details with Satisloh.
Purchase an SPS-125 and get your MES-360 Lite for free!
Your introduction to Industry 4.0 with MES-360 Lite
Increasing transparency and visibility of your equipment performance is one of the key levers to optimizing your production and reducing costs. MES-360 Lite provides daily reports using pre-established KPI to track machine utilization, production throughput, and top 5 errors for all of your Satisloh Lab 4.0 ready machines.
MES-360 Lite is easy to install, needs minimal maintenance (Windows OS updates), and only requires basic computers skills. The system allows up to 50 machine connection.
Upgrade MES-360 Lite to the full version at any time or add individual modules as your needs change.