Consistent polishing accuracy across a wide range of optical shapes
SPS-200 not only offers polishing in Synchrospeed and Variospeed mode, but adaptive deterministic pre- and corrective polishing technology (ADAPT) to achieve highly accurate yet efficiently produced aspheres and freeforms.
Efficient and flexible
- Extended Y-axis and various spindle combinations enable maximum process flexibility on polisher.
- Two polishing speed settings - Synchrospeed or VarioSpeed mode.
- Unique dual-spindle technology and the integrated dressing spindle on the polisher save setup times and allow multiple processes without retooling.
Reliable and precise
- Adaptive Deterministic Advanced Polishing Technology (ADAPT) allows operators to process highly accurate aspherical and freeform shapes in an efficient and repeatable way.
- Water-cooled, direct driven linear axes guarantee highly dynamic and precise movements for perfect surface precision.
- 3D process simulation for high process safety.
- The machine’s Integrated Quality control System (IQS) automatically adjusts for tool wear, compensating for any inaccuracies.
- The unique and proven polymer concrete base and vibration-dampening machine feet provide high levels of stability.
Easy to use
- Satisloh’s guided software interface BaSyS allows for easy and convenientmanufacturing set-up.
- Easily accessible machine design allows for convenient operating, plus fast and easy maintenance.
|Geometries:||Spheres, aspheres, cylinders, toroids, freeforms, & other optical surfaces|
Spherical Ø 5–120 mm (up to 140 mm with restrictions)
|Dimensions (wxdxh):||1200 x 1850 x 1970 mm / 47.2 x 72.8 x 77.5 inches|
|Weight:||Approximately 3200 kg / 7054 lb|
All technical data are subject to change without notice. Verify details with Satisloh.
Purchase an SPS-200 and get your MES-360 Lite for free!
Your introduction to Industry 4.0 with MES-360 Lite
Increasing transparency and visibility of your equipment performance is one of the key levers to optimizing your production and reducing costs. MES-360 Lite provides daily reports using pre-established KPI to track machine utilization, production throughput, and top 5 errors for all of your Satisloh Lab 4.0 ready machines.
MES-360 Lite is easy to install, needs minimal maintenance (Windows OS updates), and only requires basic computers skills. The system allows up to 50 machine connection.
Upgrade MES-360 Lite to the full version at any time or add individual modules as your needs change.